We are accepting proposals from writers for various, rolling publication opportunities beginning now through winter. Topics for articles may include:
1. Enterprise risk management (ERM) when a major risk factor is evolving and not well understood;
2. The impact of the current push for equity in social and economic relations on ERM;
3. Provider service considerations when you have to be open for business during COVID;
4. COVID relief funds: future government scrutiny regarding funding requests and spending; and
5. Telehealth- its here to stay (physicians, hospitals, data/HIPAA considerations).
The ERM Task Force is also open to other proposed topics. Articles may vary in size depending on type of publication.