Registration gives you access to eight in-depth sessions with live speaker Q&A, our Tax Talk networking event, and three on-demand sessions. This dynamic program offers sessions on topics such as Tax Issues with COVID Operations, IRS Enforcement Initiatives and Market Trends in Executive Compensation and Employee Benefits, and Reasonable Approaches to UBTI Siloing under Section 512(a)(6). Additionally, the program will feature keynote remarks by Janine Cook, Deputy Associate Chief Counsel, Tax Exempt and Government Entities, IRS and Margaret Von Lienen, Director, Exempt Organizations and Government Entities, IRS. Continuing education credits (CLE, CPE and CCB) are available for the sessions being presented on October 22-23 as well as for any on-demand sessions that you watch. View the Schedule
Program Materials and Attendee Directory
Attendees can access program materials, continuing education information, and networking opportunities on the Attendee Website. This site is for attendees only and you must be logged in to access it.
Once you are registered, the attendee site will be located in your MyAHLA Portal > My Registrations. All registrants will receive an email a week prior to the program when the program materials are available. The email will come from AHLA Member Services Center. To ensure registrants receive this email and is not caught by a spam filter, please white list firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Attendee Directory is located under your MyAHLA Portal > Directories.
What Past Attendees Say...
Here's what we heard from our 2019 attendees:
- "The panels are excellent, there’s always insightful information provided. It’s also good to hear what others in the industry are preparing for especially since we are looking into guidance post TCJA."
- "Overall great topics. Great opportunities to meet legislative and regulatory folks. And great interaction among peers."
- "High quality event for tax professionals. What one would expect from the AHLA."
- "Always a great program with relevant sessions. Presenters are all prepared, thorough, and knowledgeable."
- "Program is very informative and well organized."
We hope you will make plans to join us online in October!