The program will kick off on Wednesday, February 10 with the always popular Year in Review! Thursday and Friday will be filled with in-depth breakouts covering topics on fair marketing value, Stark, compliance, physician issues, health information technology, patient care issues, and more. More information on the program content will be available later this fall.
Program Materials and Attendee Directory
Once you are registered, you will have access to the Program Material website and the Attendee Directory. This website is for attendees only and is not posted to the public. You must be logged into our website in order to access it.
Once you are registered, the attendee site will be located in your MyAHLA Portal > My Registrations. All registrants will receive an email a week prior to the program when the program materials are available. The email will come from AHLA Member Services Center. To ensure registrants receive this email and is not caught by a spam filter, please white list firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Attendee Directory is located under your MyAHLA Portal > Directories.
What Past Attendees Say...
- “Each session offered important insight and detail that allowed even very experienced attorneys to learn something.”
- “AHLA has continued their tradition of putting on first rate conferences.”
- “Overall, a very worthwhile program that has informed my practice regarding issues I’m currently working on and has shone a light on other matters that require more of my attention. Great content and panelist.”
- “Thank you for another wonderful AHLA seminar. I am proud to be a member of this wonderful organization.”
- “Good job! Well organized programs, great topics, and networking.”
We hope you will make plans to join us online!