- Regulations and enforcement initiatives related to Medicare and Medicaid reimbursement
- The impact of emerging regulatory trends, recent case law, and legislative developments on health plans and various types of health care providers
- Reimbursement challenges faced by plans and providers
Program Materials and Attendee Directory
Once you are registered, you will have access to the Program Material website and the Attendee Directory. This website is for attendees only and is not posted to the public. You must be logged into our website in order to access it.
Once you are registered, the attendee site will be located in your MyAHLA Portal > My Registrations. All registrants will receive an email a week prior to the program when the program materials are available. The email will come from AHLA Member Services Center. To ensure registrants receive this email and is not caught by a spam filter, please white list firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Attendee Directory is located under your MyAHLA Portal > Directories.
What Past Attendees Say...
- “Best conference yet and I've been coming ten plus years. Thanks for all of Medicaid sessions, excellent and relevant to most state hospitals these days. Really appreciate the balance of speakers to hospital attorney.”
- “Some of the best content I have seen at an AHLA conference. Would come back to this.”
- “As always, the best regulatory/reimbursement program.”
- “All presenters were well prepared, offered excellent practice tips, and were knowledgeable about recent developments.”
- “The conference is excellent! Great networking and great topics. Thank you.”
We hope you will make plans to join us online!