Technology allows us to connect in a powerful way. Since we are unable to travel, we are hosting a virtual conference to bring the profession together to meaningfully share and learn from each other.
Here’s how it works:
- Once you register, you'll begin to receive information to prepare for the live virtual event. The live virtual event will take place March 3-4, 2021.
- Prior to the live event, participants will receive an email with instructions on how to log in on the day the program starts. You will also receive a link to the full set of program materials.
- We are currently working on the program schedule. During some time slots, participants will decide between 2-3 live sessions. Watching sessions live will give you the opportunity to be an active participant in live question and answer portion of the presentations. Get your questions answered, chat, and collaborate with other participants and speakers.
- Miss any sessions? No problem, you can watch them on demand later.
- Participants will be able earn continuing education credits for, not only the live sessions attended, but for any on-demand sessions.
Some benefits of a virtual event:
- Speakers are pre-recorded and edited, so no “ums”, “uhs”, or bad wifi connections throwing off the sessions.
- Attendees and speakers both can participate in the text chat, driving conversation forward and allowing for speakers to answer questions and clarify points throughout their session.
- Access to all the sessions on demand for viewing later on your own time.