We will offer 10 in-depth sessions covering contracting, antitrust, COVID's impact on policies, self-funded group health plans, and more. All sessions will be played during the scheduled time, which includes a live speaker Q&A. All sessions will be available to also watch on demand. Anything viewed on demand will not include a live speaker Q&A.
Continuing education credits (CLE, CPE, and CCB) are available all sessions participants watch live and on demand.
The virtual program will begin at 11:00 am eastern each day. View the Schedule.
Program Materials and Attendee Directory
Once you are registered, you will have access to the Program Material website and the Attendee Directory. This website is for attendees only and is not posted to the public. You must be logged into our website in order to access it.
Once you are registered, the attendee site will be located in your MyAHLA Portal > My Registrations. All registrants will receive an email a week prior to the program when the program materials are available. The email will come from AHLA Member Services Center. To ensure registrants receive this email and is not caught by a spam filter, please white list firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Attendee Directory is located under your MyAHLA Portal > Directories.
What Past Attendees Say...
Here's what past attendees have said about the program:
We hope you will make plans to join us this fall!
- “Faculty were very personal, and detail orientated. They were clearly the top experts in their fields.”
- “The best part of the program is connecting with long-time colleagues and friends. It’s clear that a lot of thought and planning went into the programming. I learned a lot.”
- “I had not attended this before and the content surpassed my expectations. Also, presenters were approachable, excellent!”
- “Excellent choice of sessions with up to date information on pending rules.”
- “It was evident that all presenters had deep knowledge of their subject matter.”